Best Skilled Visa Lawyers
Are you seeking Skilled Migration Lawyers to evaluate your case and provide real help?
We provide advice based on empirical data and evidence.
Contact us now!
Key Steps of 190 Visa Application
Australian Skilled Visa Types
Australian Skilled Visa Points
Minimum Points to Lodge an EOI: 65 Points
Age at the time of invitation:
- 25 points: Not less than 18 and under 25
- 30 points: Not less than 25 and under 33
- 25 points: Not less than 33 and under 40
- 15 points: Not less than 40 and under 45
- 0 points: Competent English – Minimum English required to lodge an EOI
- 10 points: Proficient English
- 20 points: Superior English
Overseas Employment in the Nominated Occupation in the Last 10 years:
- 5 points: 36 months
- 10 points: 60 months
- 15 points: 96 months
Australian Employment in the Nominated Occupation in the Last 10 years:
- 5 points: 12 months
- 10 points: 36 months
- 15 points: 60 months
- 20 points: 96 months
Australian Professional Year:
- 5 points: If you have completed an Australian professional year program in the nominated occupation for a period totalling at least 12 months in the last 48 months.
Study in a Designated Regional Australia:
- 5 points: If you have satisfied the Australian Study Requirement and lived, whilst studying, in a designated regional area. You must not have undertaken any part of this study as distance education.
- 5 points: If you have satisfied the Australian Study Requirement in Australia
Credentialled Community Language Qualifications:
- 5 points: NAATI accreditation in one of the specified community languages
- 5 points: Doctorate or Master’s by research in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Partner’s Qualifications - Maximum 15 points:
- 10 points: If your partner has nominated an eligible occupation, has obtained a positive skill assessment for the occupation, has competent English, and is included in your EOI.
- 10 points: If you do not have a partner, or have a partner who is an Australian permanent resident or an Australian citizen.
- 5 points: If your partner has scored competent English and is included in your EOI.
Highest Educational Qualifications:
- 20 points: Doctorate degree
- 15 points: Bachelor’s degree
- 10 points: Diploma or Trade qualification by by an Australian educational institution
- 10 points: Qualification or award recognised by the relevant assessing authority for the nominated skilled occupation as being suitable
*The Bachelor qualification or other qualification does not have to be related to the applicant’s nominated occupation. For example, you may have nominated the occupation of chef with a relevant Diploma, yet claim points for a Bachelor’s degree in a completely different field of study.
Subclass 858 Distinguished Talent Visa
If you believe you have a proven and continuing record of outstanding achievement in your field, please arrange to speak to us for preliminary assessment at the earliest practicality.
Under the Subclass 190 and Subclass 491 Skilled Migration Visas, it is a requirement that an applicant be nominated by a State or Territory authority prior to receiving an invitation to apply. Each nominating jurisdiction imposes their own prerequisites. Of all said jurisdictions, the State of Victoria currently imposes some of the narrowest criteria applicable under the scheme.
Visa Plan Skilled Visa Lawyers
Australian Skilled Visa
Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide | Darwin