Family Visa

We are highly experienced in difficult and complex migration cases involving families, and have delivered exceptional results for our clients. With our experience and know-how, we will provide real solutions to help reunite your family here in Australia. Our specializations in this realm include, but are not limited to:

- Partner visa for same sex couples

- De facto visa

- Marriage visa

- Prospective Marriage visa

- Parent visa

- Child visa

To date, we are very proud of our exceptional success record for all our family visa cases.

# Number 1

Choice for Your De Facto Visa

At Visa Plan, we work in teams of two (2) lawyers, providing a unique safety net against potential errors.

With our robust processing system, we ensure that all clients benefit from the combined professional experience and knowledge of all our lawyers. In this way, our clients can always expect the best of us.

Contact Us Now

Why Visa Plan Lawyers for Marriage visa?

Fixed Fee Promise

Fees to lodge Australian visa applications are expensive, consuming a large part of your savings. To help with your finance, we maintain a fee fixed, ensuring you will not encounter any unpleasant surprises.

Client Satisfaction

We invite you to check our genuine reviews that have been written since inception of our firm: Five (5) star rating on Google. We live up to our value through our actions - Client Satisfaction is our top priority.

Exceptional Success Rate

The Department employs many people, and some may not be equipped to make right decision. In this uncertain environment, we are proud to maintain an exceptional success record.

Our Success Stories

Noorshah Kamawal
Read More
Visa Plan Migration Lawyers is one of the best place to get services. The staff and the team leader (James Bae) are highly committed people I have ever seen. Professionalism and patient they invested in my work has inspired me. They will work with you until you get the end results.
Suhyun Kim
Read More
I applied my visa with Visa plan and fast granted. If you look for immigration lawyer, I strongly recommend James Bae. He is professional immigration lawyer also knowledgeable, respond quick and very friendly.
Emma Boyle
Read More
I would highly recommend James and the team at visaplan to anyone looking for advice with visa applications. James is very professional, knowledgeable and is genuinely committed to getting a positive outcome for his clients. Even though my case was complex, James was able to achieve a positive outcome. I would highly recommend his service.
Monique Moua
Read More
Andrew helped me and my partner with my 820 visa. All we had to worry about was getting the information needed and he organized everything and made it so much less stressful. Whenever we had questions he’d always answer in a timely manner and would always clarify things for us. He’d also give advice on different aspects of the application. Overall it was a lot of stress lifted off my shoulders with the help of Andrew and the team.
Eden Jeong
Read More
My partner and I are really grateful for how James took our case in and reassured us through the process. He was very calm and thorough in explaining the process and gently guided us. We didn't expect the partner visa to come out this quickly, and with no doubt we'll continue to work with James to hold down a permanent visa for my partner. Thank you James, we appreciate the work!
Tanya Freisler
Read More
Can I just tell you, Visa Plan is AMAZING! We have received an positive outcome greater than expected! I believe this is due to the attention to detail, thorough submission and follow up of our application by the Visa Plan team. The whole experience has been positive and personal, Our application was quite complicated, Andrew took all the information and collated it into a structured, easily understood package. I am so grateful for this experience. Thank you Visa Plan.
Natasja Etsebeth
Read More
I would like to take a moment out of my day and thank Andrew and his team for turning a horrible experience with another law firm into the best experience we could have possibly hoped for. We will most certainly refer all of our contacts to Visa Plan and can highly recommend you for any and every visa need anyone will ever have. Friendly, transparent and efficient with a personal touch. Impeccable service. Thank you.
Vui kee castle
Read More
I highly recommend visa plan who want to apply a visa Andrew very professional deal with my partner visa and only take three month granted 820 visa

Types of Australian Family Visas

Spouse or De facto

If your partner is in Australia: Subclass 820
If your partner is overseas: Subclass 309

Fiancé or Fiancée

If you intend to marry soon: Subclass 300


If your parents are old than 68: 804, 884, 864, 870
If your parents are younger than 68: 114, 103, 143, 173, 870

Child Visa

If the child is in Australia: Subclass 802
If the child is overseas: Subclass 101

Adoptive Children

If bringing your own child: 101
If adopting an orphaned relative who is in Australia: 837
If adopting an orphaned relative who is overseas: 117

Scroll to Top