Best Employer Sponsor Visa Agents
Are you an Australian business planning to employ and sponsor a foreign worker for a visa?
Are you an overseas business starting a project in Australia with overseas workers?
Contact us now!
Steps for an Employer Sponsor Visa
Employer sponsored visas may either be temporary or permanent visas.
These visas involve two (2) or three (3) main stages depending on visas chosen, and these stages can be prepared and completed concurrently, but lodgement must occur in the above order.
The sponsor employer must show lawful and active business operations.
The sponsor employer must nominate a foreign skilled worker and justify the nomination for employment in areas of the market salary rate and employment terms by reference to the local labour market.
The nominees must demonstrate their skills, qualifications and English language proficiency.
Industry Experience with Employer Sponsor Visas
Building and Construction
Information Technology & Computer Engineering
Government and Public Agencies
Why engage Migration Agents for Australia Work Visas?
The visa process can not only be time consuming, but highly risky if you do not have the expertise. We will be your affordable solution without compromising professional excellence. Trust us, and let us look after your immigration needs so that you can divert those resources to and focus on your business activities.
Our Corporate Migration Services provide migration services tailored to your organization so that your business can continue to focus on your core activities. We strive to be strategic with all businesses so that working with Visa Plan Lawyers would be competitive advantages over others who engage different firms. We can provide migration services comprehensively or selectively on an “ad hoc” basis for your immigration needs, for example, audit and review of certain matters.
With a structural labour shortage to meet the level of demand by the Australia economy, it is common that Australian businesses source necessary talents for their needs from foreign workers.
Our corporate immigration clients therefore come to us for advice on a range of Australian visas and immigration issues. Some businesses may have limited knowledge of the Australian migration system or specific Australian visas. It may be that the business is looking to employ someone on a visa or has identified a person outside of Australia they would like to recruit but they don’t know how to start the process. In these situations, we advise the business on potential visa options and the business implications of those visas. Whatever the situation is, we are able to confidently advise our corporate immigration clients on their migration needs, taking into account their unique business requirements.
We help businesses with all their Australian immigration requirements, allowing them to strategies their workforce and remain compliant with immigration laws.
- We assist busy HR professionals and other business leaders to deal with complex immigration issues.
- As immigration specialists, we help alleviate the stress involved with navigating Australian immigration law.
- We’re conscious of the business risks involved in getting things wrong, including civil action, reputational damage, and labour force shortages.
- It’s our job to make sure we’re across all the latest legislative and regulatory changes, so you don’t have to be.
- We work hard to build close professional relationships with our corporate clients, so you know our help is only ever a phone call or email away.
- We are a technology-driven paperless firm. Sending, receiving, and signing of documents is all done electronically and securely through our online portal, which can be accessed any time.
Why Visa Plan as your Employer Sponsor Visa?
Visa Plan Employer Sponsor Visa Lawyers
Australian Employer Sponsor Visa
Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide | Darwin