Migration Agents Adelaide
- Are you overwhelmed by the visa application process?
- Are you concerned about the ramification of a visa refusal?
- Have you already been refused a visa application and are considering exercising your option to appeal?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are certainly in the right place, we are confidently the number 1 choice for a firm of migration agents in Adelaide. Our team of Adelaide migration agents will render professional all immigration assistance to you, no matter how complex your circumstances are.
Finding the Best Migration Agents in Adelaide?
Firstly, one is required by law to be registered to be able to provide migration assistance. It is extremely important, as the recipient of migration assistance, to ensure that your service providers are registered migration agents. With Visa Plan Lawyers, you can always rest assured that you will be speaking to registered migration agents, or even migration lawyers, to whom a stricter standard applies.
Secondly, you should check the experience and credentials of the migration agency and their constituent migration agents and lawyers. Such information is usually available on their website. Check if they are truly who they claim to be, as many people can call themselves the best migration agents Adelaide, best immigration lawyers Adelaide, best visa consultants Adelaide. It is your job to verify their claims.
Thirdly, migration lawyers should always be preferred over registered migration agents, especially if the professional fees are the same, which is usually the case. Migration law is highly voluminous and dynamic, so make sure you place your trust in someone who can follow the new legislation and regulations in their substance and procedures.
Adelaide Migration Agents for All Visas
Visa Plan acts across the entire spectrum of applications for all Australian visa and citizenship applications. No matter the visa you are applying for, we can make the process easier and bring about optimal results, giving you peace of mind. The range of professional services offered by our migration agency in Adelaide include:
- Visitor (subclass 600)
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Carer visa (subclass 116 / subclass 836)
- Child visa (subclass 101 / subclass 802)
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864 / subclass 884)
- Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143 / subclass 173)
- Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa (subclass 461)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 117 / subclass 837)
- Partner visa (subclass 309 – 100 / subclass 820 – 801)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Sponsored Parent visa (subclass 870)
- Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 191)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional visa (subclass 494)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)