To meet the South Australian nomination requirements you must:
- Meet Department of Home Affairs subclass 188 significant investor stream criteria.
- Intend to live in South Australia
- Agree to make and maintain an investment of AUD$5 million for the duration of the provisional visa in a complying investment fund (CIF). The complying investment fund must materially benefit South Australia.
- This material benefit to South Australia could include demonstration of evidence of investment activities in South Australia at the Subclass 888 visa application stage either as part of the CIF or additional to it.
- The choice of investment options is based on the client’s own preference and Department of Home Affairs complying investment requirements.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants obtain professional legal and financial advice before investing or undertaking any business activity.
- The South Australian Government will not advise on any investment made or any business activity to be undertaken by the applicant, nor does it accept liability for any financial loss, cost of expense incurred as a result of any business decision, business activities or investments of the applicant or any person in any way connected with the significant investor program or otherwise.
- The Commonwealth and State Government require applicants to agree to not taking legal action against them for any loss of capital arising from the complying investment.
188C Significant Investor Visa
Australian Investor Visa
188C NSW | 188C VIC | 188C QLD | 188C SA | 188C WA