188C Extension VIC
To be eligible to apply for nomination extension, you must have held a Significant Investor stream (subclass 188C) visa with a Victorian nomination:
- for at least 2 years and 9 months, and
- maintained complying investments for the duration of the Significant Investor stream (subclass 188C) visa.
To apply for nomination extension, you must:
- Prepare your evidence to support your application.
- Submit a 188C Extension nomination application on the Live in Melbourne portal.
- Respond to any requests for further information within 14 days.
After you apply, you will receive an email from the Skilled and Business Migration Program which requires your response within two (2) weeks.
Once you are nominated, you will need to submit your visa application to the Department of Home Affairs within 90 days, and keep your contact details up to date.
188C Extension Visa
Australian Investor Visa Extension
188C NSW | 188C VIC | 188C QLD