188C Extension QLD
You can apply to extend the 188C visa for extra 2 years under a Significant Investor Visa Extension stream.
As per the Home Affairs criteria for the extension stream, you must:
- already hold a visa in the Significant Investor stream, and either:
- have had it for at least 3 years, or
- have not held more than 1 visa in the Significant Investor Extension stream;
- have a current nomination from Queensland,
- have a genuine intention to live in Queensland, and
- have maintained your complying investment or complying significant investment in accordance with the complying investment framework in place at the time you applied for your original 188 visa.
To request a nomination application for your 188 visa extension, please email Migration Queensland, providing reasons for an extension of your visa. You will need to include your full name, date of birth, and a copy of your 188 visa grant notification letter.
Migration Queensland will assess your current circumstances and decide whether you are eligible to apply for an extension. If you are eligible, we will send an email requesting further information. An application processing fee will apply.
188C Extension Visa
Australian Investor Visa Extension
188C NSW | 188C VIC | 188C QLD