Visa subclass 188E entrepreneur stream applicants must initially complete and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) application. There is no fee for the initial EOI application. Should the EOI application be selected for State nomination assessment an application fee of $750 will be required.
The EOI application requires the submission of a business plan, which should not exceed 10 pages. The business plan should outline how the applicant’s entrepreneurial activity will lead to the commercialization of a product or service, or the development of a business in Western Australia. The business plan should include the following information for assessment purposes:
- Business structure type and ownership interest;
- Overview of the entrepreneurial activity;
- Research undertaken and proof of concept to validate market demand;
- Intellectual Property or vested rights to commercialise;
- Competitive analyses of other products or services in the market in Australia or internationally that meet the same or similar demand;
- Current development stage in the commercialisation process including timeframe to completion and proposed business channel to market;
- Detailed budget of the costs to complete commercialisation and source of funding;
- Current economic outlook in Western Australia; and
- Summary of the economic benefits including job creation the commercialised entrepreneurial activity will deliver for Western Australia.
The commercialized entrepreneurial activity must result in a business that meets the qualifying business definition set by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
188E Entrepreneur Visa
Australian Business Innovation Visa
188E NSW | 188E VIC | 188E QLD | 188E SA | 188E WA