Before scheduling a consultation, we seek to have a full picture of your circumstances. Depending on the nature of your inquiry, we can determine to whom your matter will be assigned within our firm. Once determined, the acting Lawyer will avail their time to conduct research and communicate their findings in a consultation to be scheduled.
Unlike other firms, our consultations are not timed, meaning that we will sit with you until you are satisfied that your queries are fully resolved. Furthermore, you may return to us with further questions within a reasonable period of time after your initial consultation.
You may make the payment of $330 via Electronic Funds Transfer to our account whose details are stated below:
- Name: Visa Plan
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- BSB: 063 – 009
- Account Number: 1075 – 7322
*Please write your full name in the description section of the remittance.
Once the payment is made, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Screenshot of the payment
- Your questions
- Any documents you consider relevant, such as your resume, your partner’s resume, current visa, decision records.
- Your preferred channel of communication: Melbourne Office visit; Video; or Phone
- Available times for the consultation
Once your email is received, our lawyers will shortly contact you to confirm your consultation.
Alternatively, you may fill the below form to book a consultation.