188A Extension NSW
To be eligible for NSW nomination for this visa, you must:
- hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Business Innovation stream and have held it for at least three years
- demonstrate your business activities require a substantial presence in NSW to operate your business and manage its day-to-day affairs
- have been operating your main business actively in NSW for at least 2 years immediately before applying for NSW nomination
- continue to have an ownership interest in that main business
- be likely to meet the NSW nomination criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) in the future
You must demonstrate your business activity was undertaken in Regional NSW if you were nominated for your Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) based on your intension migrate to Regional NSW.
If you were not nominated by NSW for your Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188), you must obtain a letter of release from your nominating state or territory on the Home Affairs’ Form 1414.
188A Extension Visa
Australian Business Visa Extension
188A NSW | 188A VIC | 188A QLD