Where these jobs are in Australia
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Public Relations Professionals plan, develop, implement and evaluate information and communication strategies that create an understanding and a favourable view of organisations, their goods and services, and their role in the community.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and organising publicity campaigns and communication strategies
- advising executives on the public relations implications of their policies, programs and practices
- preparing and controlling the issue of news and press releases
- undertaking and commissioning public opinion research, analysing the findings, and planning public relations and promotional campaigns
- organising special events, seminars, entertainment, competitions and social functions to promote goodwill and favourable publicity
- representing organisations and arranging executive interviews with publicity media
- attending business, social and other functions to promote the organisation
- commissioning and obtaining photographs and other illustrative material
- selecting, appraising and revising material submitted by publicity writers, Photographers, Illustrators, and others to create favourable publicity
225311 Public Relations Professional ANZSCO
Plans, develops, implements and evaluates information and communication strategies that create an understanding and a favourable view of an organisation, its goods and services, and its role in the community.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
- Media Liaison Officer
- Press Officer
- Promotions Officer
- Public Affairs Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
- Public Relations Officer
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.