Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/podiatrists?occupationCode=2526
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Podiatrists prevent, diagnose and treat disorders of the feet.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Registration or licensing is required.
- examining patients’ feet to determine the nature and extent of conditions, deformities and injuries
- examining and treating foot disabilities caused by diseases such as diabetes, peripheral vascular disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and other neuropathies
- prescribing and arranging the fabrication of footwear to correct foot abnormalities
- performing minor surgery to remove and improve abnormal conditions
- prescribing and fitting replaceable pads, palliative and functional supports and other devices for the protection and correction of foot abnormalities
- advising patients about continued treatment and foot care
- may provide rehabilitation services to the physically handicapped
- may refer patients to or have patients referred from Medical Practitioners
252611 Podiatrist ANZSCO
Prevents, diagnoses and treats disorders of the feet. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
- Podiatric Surgeon
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.