Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/occupational-therapists?occupationCode=2524
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Occupational Therapists assess functional limitations of people resulting from illnesses and disabilities, and provide therapy to enable people to perform their daily activities and occupations.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Registration or licensing is required.
- assessing clients’ emotional, psychological, developmental and physical capabilities using clinical observations and standardised tests
- assessing clients’ functional potential in their home, leisure, work and school environments, and recommending environmental adaptations to maximise their performance
- planning and directing programs through the use of vocational, recreational, remedial, social and educational activities on an individual and group basis
- providing advice to family members, carers, employers and teachers about adapting clients’ home, leisure, work and school environments
- providing adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs and splints, to assist clients to overcome their functional limitations
- working with other Health Professionals in overall case management of clients
- working with other professionals in providing specialist advice to specific client groups such as those requiring driver rehabilitation, third-party compensation and medico-legal representation
- recording clients’ progress and maintaining professional relationships in accordance with relevant legislative requirements and ethical guidelines
252411 Occupational Therapist ANZSCO
Assesses functional limitations of people resulting from illnesses and disabilities, and provides therapy to enable people to perform their daily activities and occupations. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.