Where these jobs are in Australia
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Middle School Teachers or Intermediate School Teachers teach one or more subjects within a prescribed curriculum to middle school or intermediate school students and promote students’ social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Registration or licensing is required.
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- presenting prescribed curriculum using a range of teaching techniques and materials
- developing students’ interests, abilities and coordination by way of creative activities
- guiding discussions and supervising work in class
- preparing, administering and marking tests, projects and assignments to evaluate students’ progress and recording the results
- discussing individual progress and problems with students and parents, and seeking advice from Student Counsellors and senior teachers
- maintaining discipline in classrooms and other school areas
- participating in staff meetings, educational conferences and workshops
- liaising with parent, community and business groups
- maintaining class and scholastic records
- performing extra-curricular tasks such as assisting with sport, school concerts, excursions and special interest programs
- supervising student teachers on placement
241311 Middle School Teacher / Intermediate School Teacher ANZSCO
Teaches one or more subjects within a prescribed curriculum to middle school or intermediate school students and promotes students’ social, emotional, intellectual and physical development. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.