Where these jobs are in Australia
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Management and Organisation Analysts assist organisations to achieve outcomes, continual improvement and greater efficiency. They study organisational structures, methods, risks, systems and procedures. ICT Business Analysts are excluded from this unit group.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving optimal customer experience and satisfaction and the effective use of organisations’ resources and capabilities
- identifying business and organisational gaps and opportunities through application of continuous improvement and change methodologies
- analysing and evaluating current systems, capabilities and structures
- advising clients on recommendations based on analysis of current-state gaps to provide solutions to organisational problems
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and support organisational innovation and improvements
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations
- providing coaching and mentoring to individuals and teams to build specific capabilities
224712 Organisation and Methods Analyst ANZSCO
Studies organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
- Procedures Analyst
- Change Management Facilitator
- Delivery Coach
- Industry Analyst
- Quality Auditor
224713 Management Consultant ANZSCO
Assists organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems which exclude the deployment of quality systems and certification processes.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
- Business Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Improvement Manager
The position is in a business that has an annual turnover of less than AUD1,000,000.
The position is in a business that has fewer than 5 employees.
The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD90,000.
224714 Supply Chain Analyst ANZSCO
Analyse product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes. May manage route activity including invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracing.
Dispatching and Receiving Clerks are excluded from this unit group. Dispatch and Receiving Clerks are included in Unit group 5912.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: N/A
- Logistics Analyst
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.