Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/gardeners-general?occupationCode=362211
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Gardeners (General) plant, cultivate and maintain parks and gardens.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- preparing and maintaining seedbeds and growing sites
- propagating and planting trees, bushes, hedges, flowers, and bulbs
- preparing lawn areas by spreading topsoil and planting grass, and by laying instant turf
- maintaining planted and grassed areas by weeding, trimming, fertilising, watering and mowing
- pruning trees and hedges, and installing plant support and protection devices
- spraying and dusting plants and trees to control insects and disease
362611 Gardener (General) ANZSCO
Plants, cultivates and maintains parks and gardens.
Skill Level: 3
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.