Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/education-advisers-and-reviewers?occupationCode=2491
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Education Advisers and Reviewers conduct educational research, develop course curricula and associated teaching materials for use by educational institutions, and review and examine the work of teachers and the results from curriculum programs in school settings.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
- consulting with teachers, principals and administrative officials of educational institutions to coordinate educational programs and provide advice
- identifying and evaluating developments in education by conducting research into educational systems
- serving on committees to identify present and future needs within the educational system, and planning, developing and modifying facilities and programs
- documenting subjects and courses developed, and evaluating new courses
- organising and conducting workshops and conferences to train teachers in new programs and methods
- applying knowledge of learning processes and school structures to develop operational and training programs, and submitting them for decision and funding
- visiting schools and observing teachers in the classroom, noting pupil response, motivation and teaching techniques
- discussing programs, records and teachers with School Principals to record academic performance of schools, welfare of pupils and performance of individual teachers
- making suggestions to government officials about improvements to educational facilities, equipment, buildings and staff to ensure continued standards of education
249111 Education Adviser ANZSCO
Conducts educational research and develops course curricula and associated teaching materials for use by educational institutions.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
- Curriculum Advisory Teacher
- Education Officer
- Home-School Liaison Officer
- Preschool Adviser
249112 Education Reviewer ANZSCO
Reviews and examines the work of teachers in classrooms and schools, and observes the results of the application of curriculum programs in primary, middle or intermediate school, or secondary educational institutions.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: N/A
- School Inspector
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.