Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/early-childhood-pre-primary-school-teachers?occupationCode=2411
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teachers teach the basics of numeracy, literacy, music, art and literature to early childhood (pre-primary) students and promote students’ social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Registration or licensing may be required.
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and structuring learning in both indoor and outdoor environments using a variety of materials and equipment to facilitate students’ development
- providing a variety of experiences and activities to develop motor skills, cooperative social skills, confidence and understanding
- promoting language development through storytelling, role play, songs, rhymes and informal discussions held individually and within groups
- observing students to evaluate progress and to detect signs of ill health, emotional disturbance and other disabilities
- observing nutritional health, welfare and safety needs of students and identifying factors which may impede students’ progress
- discussing students’ progress with parents
- attending parent interviews, and staff and committee meetings
- participating in community and family support programs as appropriate
- supervising student teachers on placement
241111 Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teacher ANZSCO
Plans, organises and conducts activities to help pre-primary school students to develop a wide variety of skills including speech, reading, writing, motor skills and social interaction. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
- Preschool Director
241112 Kaiako Kohanga Reo (Māori Language Nest Teacher) ANZSCO
Works with whanau (family) to care for young children in a Kohanga Reo (Māori language nest) and helps them understand Māori language and customs.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: N/A
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.