Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/construction-managers?occupationCode=1331
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Construction Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the construction of engineering projects or buildings and dwellings, and the physical and human resources involved in building and construction.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Registration or licensing may be required.
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
- leading the coordination and prioritisation of resources across projects
- assessing and interpreting architectural drawings and specifications
- coordinating resources, procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- consulting with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical and Trades Workers
- managing links between projects and monitoring overall time, costs, quality, budget and risk
- negotiating with stakeholders throughout the construction process and project lifecycle
- developing tenders and contract bids
- managing and monitoring adherence to legislation and standards of performance and safety
- managing submission of plans to local authorities and liaising with stakeholders to undertake relevant inspections throughout the project
- leading and managing human resources including subcontractors, standards, progress and delivery of project and program requirements
- managing change and implementation of projects and programs
- establishing and managing project plans to ensure alignment with program strategic goals and project outcomes
133111 Construction Project Manager ANZSCO
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates construction of engineering and building projects, and all resources involved in the construction process. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
Building and Construction Manager
- Shipbuilding Program Manager
133112 Project Builder ANZSCO
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings, and the physical and human resources involved in the building process. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: N/A
The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.