Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/conference-and-event-organisers?occupationCode=1493
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Conference and Event Organisers organise and coordinate services for conferences, events, functions, banquets and seminars.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- promoting conferences, conventions and trade shows to potential customers
- responding to inquiries concerning services provided and costs for room and equipment hire, catering and related services
- meeting with clients to discuss their needs and outlining package options to meet these needs
- arranging and coordinating services, such as conference facilities, catering, signage, displays, audiovisual equipment, accommodation, transport and social events, for participants
- organising registration of participants
- negotiating the type and costs of services to be provided within budget
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
149311 Conference and Event Organiser ANZSCO
Organises and coordinates services for conferences, events, functions, banquets and seminars.
Skill Level: 2
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
- Event Planner
- Exhibition Organiser
- Wedding Coordinator
The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
The position is in a business that has an annual turnover of less than AUD1,000,000.
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.