Where these jobs are in Australia
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Child Care Centre Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
134111 Child Care Centre Manager ANZSCO
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of a childcare centre or service including physical and human resources.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
- Child Care Centre Director
- Child Care Coordinator
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.