Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/chief-executives-and-managing-directors?occupationCode=1111
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Chief Executives and Managing Directors determine, formulate and review the general policy programs and the overall direction of organisations within the framework established by boards of directors and similar governing bodies.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determining objectives, strategies, policies and programs for organisations
- providing overall direction and management to organisations
- authorising material, human and financial resources to implement organisational policies and programs
- monitoring and evaluating performance of organisations against organisational objectives and strategies
- consulting with senior subordinate staff and reviewing recommendations and reports
- preparing, or arranging for the preparation of, reports, budgets and forecasts and presenting them to governing bodies
- representing the organisation at official occasions, in negotiations, at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and liaising between areas of responsibility
- selecting, or approving the selection of senior staff
- ensuring the organisation complies with company laws and other relevant legislation
111111 Chief Executive or Managing Director ANZSCO
Determines, formulates and reviews the general policy program and the overall direction of an organisation within the framework established by a board of directors or similar governing body.
Skill Level: 1
Skilled Occupations List: Long Term
Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Director
- Secretary (Government Department)
(a) the position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD180,001; and
(b) if the nominee is to be transferred to fill the position—the transfer is not an intra‑corporate transfer to which an international trade obligation applies.
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.