Where these jobs are in Australia
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers organise and control the operations of call or contact centres, review customer services, and maintain sound customer relations.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
- providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
- managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
- planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
- liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
- may work in a call centre
149211 Call or Contact Centre Manager ANZSCO
Organises and controls the operations of a call or contact centre. May work in a call centre.
Skill Level: 2
Skilled Occupations List: N/A
149212 Customer Service Manager ANZSCO
Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations.
Skill Level: 2
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
- Client Service Manager
- Service Manager
The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
(a) is based in a front‑line retail setting; or
(b) predominantly involves direct client transactional interaction on a regular basis.
The position is in a business that has an annual turnover of less than AUD1,000,000.
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.