Where these jobs are in Australia
Source from: https://labourmarketinsights.gov.au/occupation-profile/cafe-and-restaurant-managers?occupationCode=1411
Job Summary of this Unit Group:
Café and Restaurant Managers organise and control the operations of cafes, restaurants and related establishments to provide dining and catering services.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
Whether the Education can be substituted with experience:
- Yes, at least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- planning and organising special functions
- arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- may take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
141111 Café or Restaurant Manager ANZSCO
Organises and controls the operations of a cafe, restaurant or related establishment to provide dining and catering services.
Note: Fast Food Managers are excluded from this occupation. Fast Food Managers are included in Occupation 142111 Retail Manager (General).
Skill Level: 2
Skilled Occupations List: Short Term
- Bistro Manager
- Canteen Manager
- Internet Cafe Manager
The position is in a limited service restaurant.
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.