The Australia Federal Government pre-sets a number of nominations that each State Government may offer to applicants for 190 and 491 visas. If you have chosen Tasmania as your preferred state in your Skillselect invitation, you will need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to Migration Tasmania shortly afterwards.
If the application is successfully processed, Migration Tasmania will send an invitation which the applicant must accept within 60 days. Thereafter, you will be issued an invitation on Skillselect after which you can lodged a visa application to which you have been invited.
491 Tasmanian Nominations still available
As shown statistics below as of 14 March 20, 2023, it still has a number of opportunities to get an invitation for Permanent Residency.
190 visa Tasmania
- Nominations: 1269 of 2000 places exhausted
- Nomination applications not yet decided: 119 places
- Invitations issued but not yet accepted: 200 places
- Oldest application yet to be processed: Lodged on 27 January 2023
491 visa Tasmania
- Nominations: 1109 of 2250 places exhausted
- Nomination applications not yet decided: 232 places
- Invitations issued but not yet accepted: 244 places
- Oldest application yet to be processed: Lodged on 3 March 2023
If you are looking for 190 or 491 visa for Permanent Residency, Tasmania is great place to your next journey!
Visa Plan is a firm of Australian migration lawyers who place their utmost focus on client satisfaction and providing top quality service. Visa Plan was founded with a mission to set a new standard for integrity and quality of service in the Australian migration industry. By focusing on the client experience, our team of dedicated, skilled and empathetic lawyers pride ourselves on treating each matter with the care and dedication they deserve. A law firm lives and dies by its reputation, as so do we.
You may check the credentials of our lawyers on this page.